Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Monife wrote: »
    I thought this was an April Fools?

It probably is actually. Pretty boring one though!

Monife wrote: »
    I thought this was an April Fools?

It is :D
    It probably is actually. Pretty boring one though!

Aw tough crowd

It is :D

Aw tough crowd

Ah, Tajd, that wasn't one of your better ones, it must be said! But I fell for it somewhat so I guess you succeeded!

I would have made one up about a character who is an good friend of Jane's and who was the one who helped dump Lucy's body that night. he is also the real father of Oscar. After Phil approaches Max again in the Arches and starts goading Oscar they have a huge row, Oscar sneaks away from max and falls down the mechanic hole. he requires a blood transfusion and Max offers to give him it but Tanya tells him the truth.

"He is not your son, He is "ADAMS"............

Cue the Duf duf duf dufs

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Cindy is looking to be the next Kat/Shirley. In 20 years time, we'll get another "I'm your mother!" storyline

1.gif

Cringeworthy and soppy Carter drama ahead.........

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Cindy is looking to be the next Kat/Shirley. In 20 years time, we'll get another "I'm your mother!" storyline

Don't forget Shirley and Mick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Kat is looking well.

Nancy's whingey, deep voice really grates on me! She is a much better character when she is in good form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor little Tommy so scared

Community Representatives The Carters lead the condolence procession to the Beales.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

He should be making Kat throw the pills back up. Make her vomit.

Cheesy comeback there from Dean. Has he been lurking behind the door for the last few months waiting to deliver that line.

Not necessarily, in fact that is more dangerous. Injecting someone with narcan is first and most important step. Then they are given this kind of charcoal to flush drugs out of system and controlled vomiting occurs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

Don't do this. They could choke on the vomit.

http://ie.reachout.com/inform-yourself/alcohol-drugs-and-addiction/drugs/what-to-do-if-your-friend-has-overdosed/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

I stand corrected. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I liked the scenes with Kat and Alfie and him trying to keep her awake I thought they both played it well especially Kat rolling her eyes and looking out of it and Alfie in tears holding her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I stand corrected. :)

yes you do :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cheesy comeback there from Dean. Has he been lurking behind the door for the last few months waiting to deliver that line.

I'd say he busted Buster out of jail :p

Jessie Wallace is great as Kat, soap acting legend for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It took 40 minutes for that ambulance to come for Kat.
    Yet, when there's a fire or someone needs the cops, they're there in ten seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Is Ronnie pregers in real life of doing some show, seems to of completely fallen off the radar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Is Ronnie pregers in real life of doing some show, seems to of completely fallen off the radar?

She's been that coma since January and I bet her hair's as freshly washed as when we last saw her.
    Personally, any time away from Sam Janus onscreen is a good time. I can't stand her sniffing and liplicking.

The most ridiculous thing of that episode........ Alfie can't get in so buzzes next door neighbours apartments who buzz him in. Same neighbours dont even think to check who they have buzzed in, not even when he knocks down their neighbours front door.........

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Samantha Janus seems to get an awful lot of time off EE. Always has disappeared for mongths and just arrived back. What does she do elsewhere? Theatre?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭musicmania

Just seen this on the Facebook Page of EastEnders! Of Course offered to help :D

musicmania wrote: »
    Just seen this on the Facebook Page of EastEnders! Of Course offered to help :D

Can you put it on a linkable link......

So it is pretty obvious who wins the lottery now, not that it ever wasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭musicmania

So it is pretty obvious who wins the lottery now, not that it ever wasn't!

Not necessarily but so what if it is. Will be great to see something different from one of only a couple of soaps that are doing a good job at the minute, along with Emmerdale, in my opinion! Sorry the link wasn't workable. I didn't realise that links don't work in spoiler links!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Shane Ritchie and Jessie Wallace do great with the drama when they're given the right stories - they did brilliantly tonight, although when Stacey walked in I nearly started bawling my eyes and she didn't even say or do anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Kat & Alfie to get their own 6 part spin off show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement