Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hoped we would see more of what happened Dean when he was in prison like maybe he was assaulted in there plus his budding relationship with Stacey had potential as they worked well and had chemistry

Also is there more to come with Ryan aka Lily's dad and Whitney's brother who we saw watching in the park?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

A lot of rapists are outwardly "nice" people who value their families. Equally a lot of rapists are members of the victim's family,making the experience all the more traumatic given the added breach of trust & family fallout.

Making Dean (whom I also liked as a character) a rapist illustates this reality imo.

It would have been lazy & predictable to just make an already villainous character a rapist & would not have had the same impact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hoped we would see more of what happened Dean when he was in prison like maybe he was assaulted in there plus his budding relationship with Stacey had potential as they worked well and had chemistry

Also is there more to come with Ryan aka Lily's dad and Whitney's brother who we saw watching in the park?

Aw I'd love to see Ryan back :)

Eastenders was awesome last night and has been for along time now you really seem the jump in quality from watching Corrie to EE last night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Jay is such a pussy. "Phil, you shouldn't be here."

Pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Kat is turning into the Eastenders version of Dan in FC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Is Danny dyer cross eyed with his head turned 90 degrees when he is talking to someone...

165012893_2843043798001_video-still-for-video-2843133638001.jpg

can someone tell me on what grounds was Dean arrested last night? Wasn't he arrested before a d released?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is Danny dyer cross eyed with his head turned 90 degrees when he is talking to someone...

165012893_2843043798001_video-still-for-video-2843133638001.jpg

he did the same tonight in the kitchen of the Vic when talking to Buster it was very odd:confused:

can someone tell me on what grounds was Dean arrested last night? Wasn't he arrested before a d released?

I assume he wasn't allowed come so many feet near Linda and he entered the pub, he also missed to sign in to the police station and then punched a cop at the hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Not sure what they were going to bring him in for initially (did he breach bail terms or something maybe?) but when they arrested him, they said it was for assault of a police officer.

casio4 wrote: »
    he did the same tonight in the kitchen of the Vic when talking to Buster it was very odd:confused:

He does oit all the time! It very much bugs me! That and the waddle walk and the squinty eyes!

I assume he wasn't allowed come so many feet near Linda and he entered the pub, he also missed to sign in to the police station and then punched a cop at the hospital.

They could have mentioned that to be honest? The police never made any comment that he wasn't allowed near the family. (From what I recall)

Is Buster also Carly's father?

I would think she would visit by now to see how Dean is doing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is Buster also Carly's father?

I would think she would visit by now to see how Dean is doing

I think Kevin was her father?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Is the case still under investigation or have the police said they're not taking it any further? If it is still under investigation then it could be to do with Linda.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think Kevin was her father?

Kevin was only dead Jimbo's father

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Kevin was only dead Jimbo's father

Oh right! I'm dreaming so ;)
    Shirl was a busy girl in her day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Lee really is the weak link in the Carter clan. I cringe during most of his scenes.

casio4 wrote: »

Why was Mick looking away the other way when talking to Buster in the kitchen, thought it was weird

• Advertisement

You would swear Stan has been living on the square for decades the way they are going along. Even Tina..... "this is his home, the place he loved, the people he loved, all his memories!"...... I mean come on!!! He has been there a few months really, barely a year!

Also have they not informed the mouthy aunty who has a very apt name that he is dying. Seems very hypocritical seeming they are always mouthing on about faaaaaaamuuuullly. Or his wife.

It going to be another Carter fortnight I anticipate.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

the mouthy aunt is aunt babe isn't she? she knows he's dying sure she was at his bedside at the hospital and was willing to stay with him until the end then Cora arrived and took over and Stan proposed so he took herself off

Introducing Dani Dyer, the imaginatively named daughter of Danny Dyer.

Oh my god like, she is, like, totally, like going to be, like an actress.......

My eyes are ok but my ears......... are like, really sore, like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Why was Mick looking away the other way when talking to Buster in the kitchen, thought it was weird

He said he buster didn't deserve to look him in the eye
    Or something along those lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Introducing Dani Dyer, the imaginatively named daughter of Danny Dyer.

Oh my god like, she is, like, totally, like going to be, like an actress.......

My eyes are ok but my ears......... are like, really sore, like.

The film is terrible, her acting is brutal

He said he buster didn't deserve to look him in the eye
    Or something along those lines

I can understand that but he does it in 80 % of his interactions with characters! Do they all not deserve to look him in the eyes! Just watch him! And those he does look at, he squints his eyes to the point of closure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

eternal wrote: »
    Who could get sick of Danny Dyer.

ya definitely, do you ever hear the way he says GET OUT, its so funny!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just wondering does anybody else fancy Massood?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Let's be honest, this whole Mick/Shirley/Dean thing has been dire for months. I can imagine Buster and Dean scamming Shirley or something now. Tinas job seems to remind everyone that her dad is dying. Bring back old Phil, Max wouldn't know what was coming to him.

• Advertisement

I see an EE legend, Jim Brannings funeral is now going to be the sideplot to Stans funeral, same day and all?! Seriously, get your priorities right EE!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement