Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Apparently Shirley is going to try to track down Shabnam and Dean's child. Massood and Jane go to the house where they believe the child is living first and Shirley then goes there later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Cora is a very unpleasant woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

"Who's Stan?" Gotta love Dot. :D

Cora is an awful wagon.

"They won't let me go in the first car!"
    Oh I forgot you're a 10 year old child Cora!! Talk about having a childish strop. Also, would there even be room in the first car or the second car for Cora, considering how many Carters there are?! Muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So anyone can visit the prison no need for a visiting order in place beforehand

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So anyone can visit the prison no need for a visiting order in place beforehand

Not at all, sure we'll all pop over :D

Also, I love the way they're all visiting Dot IN PRISON with all their tales of woe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Are Sharon and Ian going to Stan's funeral? I would have thought they would go to Jims.

Are Sharon and Ian going to Stan's funeral? I would have thought they would go to Jims.

Yes and Phil too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

I suppose Mick looked out for Ian in his time of need.

But if this were real life, there would be not be a clash of funerals. Arrangements would be made so that people could attend both ceremonies.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm STILL wondering when they're going to go back to the story where Stacey gave Lauren a key to look after.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a642898/eastenders-stacey-brannings-mystery-key-will-be-revisited.html

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Stan was Nancy's first funeral... at 21?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Stan was Nancy's first funeral... at 21?!

What's surprising about that
    I was 22 when I went to my first

What's surprising about that
    I was 22 when I went to my first

I'd have thought most would go to their first when they were children.

What for a day out ?
    Smaller the family you have the less people are popping off this mortal coil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Funerals are done differently in Britain than they are here - often invitation only, sometimes family only, and it would be common for children not to attend unless the person who died was a close family member. I have a 29 year old cousin in England who attended his first funeral last year.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Funerals are done differently in Britain than they are here - often invitation only, sometimes family only, and it would be common for children not to attend unless the person who died was a close family member. I have a 29 year old cousin in England who attended his first funeral last year.

Your right there
    Funerals are totally different, very private affairs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Sure if you're lucky enough not to have gone to a funeral by the age of 21, then that's a good thing in my book. The older the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Frigga_92 wrote: »
    Apparently Shirley is going to try to track down Shabnam and Dean's child. Massood and Jane go to the house where they believe the child is living first and Shirley then goes there later.

Another rubbish storyline.

What for a day out ?
    Smaller the family you have the less people are popping off this mortal coil

Yes, for a day out.
    dee_mc wrote: »

Ah I see, I didn't know this. Thanks for clarifying :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I wonder will there ever be a time where a Carter isnt star of the "major" storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I liked him well enough at the start but not now. Charlie has no backbone and I agree- no charisma. If Roxie was incapacitated too eg left in a wheelchair after an accident, he'd be off like a hot snot leaving the child bundled up on her knee with a bag of nappies and formula to ease his conscience. Complete weakling. She should be ashamed of herself hankering after him especially when Ronnie is on the mend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Still no mention of Carly or Zsa Zsa! Even if they didn't know their grandfather well,shouldn't they be informed of his death & given the opportunity to attend his funeral?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Had to laugh at Abi saying how special her grandad was to her & that she wanted to attend his funeral with ALL her family..........yeah Abs,except Lauren of course. And Oscar. And Jack. And Penny. And Amy. And Richard. And Joey. And Alice. And Suzie. And April. And Bianca. And Tiffany. And Morgan. And Robbie..........etc etc etc! Good luck with that! ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm STILL wondering when they're going to go back to the story where Stacey gave Lauren a key to look after.

and we have an answer!

May 1st:

Meanwhile, Stacey gets in touch with a face from the past and learns a shocking truth about her key.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

just watched last nights programme, Sharons hair is ridiculous :eek:

OH GOD I WANT TO MURDER DEAN!!

"Ronnie wanted me to come and be here for you, so I am" and that's why I'm dressed like I'm going disco dancing and not to a funeral ;);)

Yeah, that's right Roxy, give your sister's husband a snog on the way to his grandfather's funeral while your sister is lying in a hospital bed. That's sisterly love.

The face on Aunt babe

• Advertisement

That's exactly what I wanted to hear Cora. See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Dot can look so well when she does herself up nicely, especially after the few prison shots where they were obviously trying to make her look as bad as possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement