Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    just watched last nights programme, Sharons hair is ridiculous :eek:

Is it real or a wig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So anyone can visit the prison no need for a visiting order in place beforehand

not for a prisoner on remand as far as I am aware. Convicted prisoner yes you need a visiting order, but no don't think so with a remand prisoner. All visits would usually be needed to be booked minimum 24 hours in advance though, so in that sense very unrealistic. Maybe an exception the day of your husband's funeral, but yep not all that accurate really.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is it real or a wig?

I'd say hair extensions and Roxy too

I bet Dean confesses to Linda that it was rape and Linda is recording it on a phone or something then there will be a big reveal like when Grant/Phil were sleeping with Sharon and it was revealed to everyone in the pub

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I think Dean will confess to Linda but Shirley will overhear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

I'll believe it when i see it.......!

The thing I don't get is that this Buster guy is 100 % convinced Dean is telling the truth, and then, hence, Linda is making up a terrible lie and is the cause of his precious son going gto prison.....

YET....

He is extremely friendly, courteous, talkative to her, and her to him and the only one he is attacking in the situation is Mick, who wasn't involved in the incident at all?? I remember he even said to Mick..... "You lie and you lie and you lie"....

I don't like that a rape story has made the victim just the bystander of the story whilst character such as Shirley, Mick, Dean, Lee and Buster scrap it out verbally. Its a little disingenuos.

Its not as if Kellie Bright isn't able to handle the scenes, she is a much better actor than Danny Dyer in my opinion.

I bet Dean confesses to Linda that it was rape and Linda is recording it on a phone or something then there will be a big reveal like when Grant/Phil were sleeping with Sharon and it was revealed to everyone in the pub

I don't think Linda would be the sort of person to do that though, she wants justice but she doesn't want the whole square to kno she was raped, I would imagine.
    I can see them going down a "sympathy story angle" with Dean, something I would be uncomfortable with tbh. They may make him out to be psychologically messed up, sexually, due to he, himself, being a victim in prison and that his family will eventually gather around him and help him sort himself out. I can't see them packing him off to prison or being killed off. He is a very average actor but fans are obsessed with him, even after all this, so EE bosses will try resurrect him.

As I said though, I wouldn't be comfortable at all seeing that possible plot avenue.

And he will probably be the one delivering Linda's baby in a couple of months, knowing the way soaps go!

I think Dean will confess to Linda but Shirley will overhear.

Would Shirley still stand by him though even if she heard Dean admit he did rape Linda, Shirley hates Linda

I think Dean could go down for raping Shabham as more would believe that than her a devout muslim sleeping with him leading to their kid secret coming out

• Advertisement

Would Shirley still stand by him though even if she heard Dean admit he did rape Linda, Shirley hates Linda

I think Dean could go down for raping Shabham as more would believe that than her a devout muslim sleeping with him leading to their kid secret coming out

I don't understand what reason she would have to hate her to be honest. I can understand Linda hating Shirley but under the circumstances Linda has been very decent to Shirley and patient with her, despite her ignorance. They are complete opposites, personality wise, but hating her makes no sense. She invited her into her home, gave her a job, etc.

I don't understand what reason she would have to hate her to be honest. I can understand Linda hating Shirley but under the circumstances Linda has been very decent to Shirley and patient with her, despite her ignorance. They are complete opposites, personality wise, but hating her makes no sense. She invited her into her home, gave her a job, etc.

Yes I agree Linda has been very patient and forgiving of Shirley, even pushing Mick to reconcile with her, I think Shirley and her just don't get on no reason given too much except something about Shirley burning down or causing a fire at their pub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I don't think they would go down that route with Dean and Shabham. Back then she wasn't a devout muslim, it's only been since she returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭crestglan

Deans character wrecks my head he's always crying so sick of seeing him cry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

"I'm glad he's dead" :eek:... lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

It's getting very frustrating to see Linda used as a side character in her own rape storyline, to see it become about a feud between Mick, Shirley & Dean.

i'm glad Cora is gone

i'm glad Cora is gone

I hope she is back and reveals what she knows about Babe

ShazGV wrote: »
    It's getting very frustrating to see Linda used as a side character in her own rape storyline, to see it become about a feud between Mick, Shirley & Dean.

Yeah, I pointed that out a few posts back, it is terrible. And the fact that if Shirley and buster are so convinced Dean is innocent, would that not, by default make them consider Linda to be making up one of the most damning and horrible lies to frame their son, yet both don't seem to have any issue with Linda, in fact Buster is a gentleman to her, chatting to her, opening doors and calling her "dear" in an affectionate way last week.......... !! It makes no sense! You would swear Mick is the one they think is claiming to be raped the way the story is going.

I hope she is back and reveals what she knows about Babe

A Carter secret??? That is not like their family at all

• Advertisement

Shame none of Jim's other kids bothered to come to his funeral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Just catching up on the repeat now. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SHARON'S HAIR??? As if it's not bad enough that she has no neck and is basically a potato on legs now she has that bush on her head!

Jaysus Roxy is an awful woman. Imagine telling your sister that while she's still in hospital recovering?? She only told her to get rid of her guilt and make herself feel better and now Ronnie feels like shít.

So Vincent is married too and after Ronnie blue eyes, is he Kim's hubby and baby daddy as well?

I was expecting Ronnie to shout at Roxy "again my man" when she fessed up to sleeping with Charlie :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

When Sonia started singing :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Frigga_92 wrote: »
    Just catching up on the repeat now. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SHARON'S HAIR??? As if it's not bad enough that she has no neck and is basically a potato on legs now she has that bush on her head!

OMG I noticed that too, the absolute state of her. And she has really thin, chicken legs, so disproportionate!
    Frigga_92 wrote: »
    Jaysus Roxy is an awful woman. Imagine telling your sister that while she's still in hospital recovering?? She only told her to get rid of her guilt and make herself feel better and now Ronnie feels like shít.

In recovery or not, I would hop out of that bed and beat the cr*p out of Roxy, she's the worst sister in the world, constantly sleeping with her sisters fellas and getting knocked up when Ronnie couldn't (and it was all she wanted). There are other men in the world!

Absolute cringe! I had to fast forward! :p

And then Charlie :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

That's a strange apology Roxy...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Storyline with Roxy and Charlie is pathetic. Sickening seeing Roxy do that to her sister again, unrealistic aswell. All we ever hear from her is her love for her sister, really and truely she only loves herself.

Really dont like the direction that story has changed those characters. Would be nice to see someone like Ronnie have some sort of happiness instead of constant misery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Shame none of Jim's other kids bothered to come to his funeral
    Was a pretty crappy send off for a well liked character.

• Advertisement

Wonder what Aunt Bebe did?

she is some wagon what an evil cow

whats the deal with Ronnie & Kim's Hubby are they lovers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement