Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Wonder what Aunt Bebe did?

she is some wagon what an evil cow

whats the deal with Ronnie & Kim's Hubby are they lovers?

The Babe/ Sylvie stuff is remarkably dark and twisted, even for EE standards. She is one messed up character, Babe and in her moments of clarity, you can see Sylvie is just as dark. So Babe and Heather Trotter's mother had some sort of operation going in a caravan. The only thing I can think of is illegal abortionists.

Anyway, anyone else notice the majority of the episode was of sisters chatting to eachother...... Babe and Sylvie, Ronnie and Roxy, Kim and Denise and Shirley and Tina. Can't think of any other sisters actually in the show so unless today is National Sisters Day, it must of been a massive coincidence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Babe/ Sylvie stuff is remarkably dark and twisted, even for EE standards. She is one messed up character, Babe and in her moments of clarity, you can see Sylvie is just as dark. So Babe and Heather Trotter's mother had some sort of operation going in a caravan. The only thing I can think of is illegal abortionists.

Anyway, anyone else notice the majority of the episode was of sisters chatting to eachother...... Babe and Sylvie, Ronnie and Roxy, Kim and Denise and Shirley and Tina. Can't think of any other sisters actually in the show so unless today is National Sisters Day, it must of been a massive coincidence!

Siblings day was recent enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Did Shirley have twins? Or did Babe sell Shirley or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Did Shirley have twins? Or did Babe sell Shirley or something?

That's an idea! Maybe Shirley did have twins - Mick & Heather. Sylvie took Mick & Queenie took Heather! Would make Shirley & Heather's relationship all the more tragic & would also mean that little George is her grandchild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

MelanieC wrote: »
    That's an idea! Maybe Shirley did have twins - Mick & Heather. Sylvie took Mick & Queenie took Heather! Would make Shirley & Heather's relationship all the more tragic & would also mean that little George is her grandchild

Dear god I want the amount of Carters to decrease not increase. Should be renamed Carter's Lane or something if that happens sure Linda has to birth her husbands nephews yet so thats another Carter on the way.

• Advertisement

Considering Heather was over 42 when she conceived George 6 years ago and Mick is supposed to be about 38, I can't see the heather/Mick twin thing working...............

perhaps they were aiding young teenagers in giving birth and then "selling " on the babies in some sort of illegal adoption scam.

Then there is illegal abortion

And perhaps they were prostitutes.

It is something dark and uncomfortable anyway.

Mad to know what Bebe did

Mad to know what Bebe did

Tune in Christmas Day..................... 2017

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Prostitution is what came to my mind as well... I've no idea why. And I don't really care either. Eastenders really needs to ease up on the Carter dramas at the moment.

Ronnie waking from her coma has really made me realise what a great character she is, wonderfully complex.

Prostitution is what came to my mind as well... I've no idea why. And I don't really care either. Eastenders really needs to ease up on the Carter dramas at the moment.

Ronnie waking from her coma has really made me realise what a great character she is, wonderfully complex.

My last memories of Ronnie were her "mafia style" threatening of Nick Cotton (has there even been a scene since she awoke where she asked what happened to the car to crash, acknowledged someone else was killed in the accident or asked about Nick, or the money that she stole to pay off Nick!)
    Anyway her whole "you don't know what I am capable of " speel to Nick and her obsession about getting rid of Nick and paying him off to go away was excruciating to watch on screen and was reminiscent of any cheap gangster straight to DVD film that may star danny Dyer!

She is good character, I agree and a good actress and hopefully they will use her a bit better.

• Advertisement

Hev did look like Babe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hev did look like Babe

In fairness Babe looks like Queenie......................

2008EastEnders.jpg

I don't want to be a bringer downer

Shirley/Mick/Dean feud
    Alfie looking for work
    Roxy/Charlie

All need to swiftly end.

Whitney/Lee can be axed from the show

Kim is the best thing going atm

Kim is great

Did Max really think Phil was going to help him and now want anything in return, Phil and Denise VO took the clothes off Max even :p

I hope Linda's gets some sort of justice soon

I wonder how all the ladies managed to contain themselves with Maxs scenes tonight

"Carter Refugee Camp"!

"Carter Chicken Coop"!

Kim is a diamond!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

why does everyone in Eastenders nearly always buy the really small cartons of milk, its so unrealistic when they all live with a lot of people, Carol was buying it today and with all the people she lives with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote: »
    why does everyone in Eastenders nearly always buy the really small cartons of milk, its so unrealistic when they all live with a lot of people, Carol was buying it today and with all the people she lives with.

Sure they have all their meals and drinks in the cafe, why do they bother with even the little cartons? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Dont know how Max listens to Carol persisently moaning and giving out to him, shes not his mother. Been doing it for 6 months at least even when Summer Hayes died. Should tell her to "DO ONE" for good this time....:D

Also hope he gets the better of Phil. Philth is an old dinosaur, dont know how hes seen of so many enemies hes hardly the smartest nor has he ever killed anyone. Hes an old has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

There should be an Eastenders drinking game, everytime someone says the word "family", you have to take a shot, double shot if it's one of the Carters and triple shot if it's said in the Vic. I'd have no alcohol left in the house!

"I don't even like egg and cress! What is cress?!"

That made me laugh :D

Otherwise, an utterly nonsensical episode. Alfie thinking he can manage a restaurant? Heaven help us all.

that was a great line

That made me laugh :D

Otherwise, an utterly nonsensical episode. Alfie thinking he can manage a restaurant? Heaven help us all.

It wasn't even that "great" of a line if you get me, it was just made so much funnier by her delivery! Imagine dreary Carol or a nice but dim Linda saying exact same line, it would just go in one ear out the other but the actress that plays Kim has perfect comedic timing, delivery and tone! She is very believable.

She is probably a bit too old now to be "accepted" into the Hollywood comedy world of film making unfortunately as there are less an less roles for older actresses, as is being highlighted a lot. But she really would have been up there (and still is) with the genre of comedic actresses like Melissa Mccarthy, Amy Pohler, Rebel Wilson, Mandy Kahling etc.

She has her own distinctive style and comedy and a very distinctive look. Brightens up a very depressing Square with rape, murders, arson, affairs etc the order of the day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I can't take much more of:

Alfie's "Awgh, awgh". E.G "Awgh Kat"
    Linda's hair-bun.
    Shirley pursing her lips.
    Max shuffling his feet like he's doing a ballroom dance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Kim had a point. The Carters are taking over. They colonised the Vic and are now overspilling to other houses. By year end only Carters will remain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I didn't realise it's not a B & B anymore - when did that happen?
    It is a bit odd so that people just keep turning up on the doorstep,suitcase in hand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

MelanieC wrote: »
    I didn't realise it's not a B & B anymore - when did that happen?
    It is a bit odd so that people just keep turning up on the doorstep,suitcase in hand.
    Shirley is good friends with Denise because of Kevin Wicks. Also the Carters are paying rent but yeah its a bit silly. Like they all have to live 100 yards from each other, 2 minutes down the road is too far away...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I don't like Alfie AT ALL but why is Ian being such a dick?? I thought himself and Alfie were BFFs?

Oh god, there's a match made in heaven!

DID MAX REALLY JUST SAY THAT??? REALLY???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement