Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Max trying to sleep with Kat, now that is rock bottom. Clearly he's missing Emma loads :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Can someone tell me if anyone found the bag of money nick hid behind the car lot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Babe want the pub too?

I think Lee and Stacey will be in bed together before the year ends

Denise VO's character goes way back with Phil, is she connected to Kathy, they do look alike

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Max? Completely conned out of the Car Lot and everyone making out hes the one in the wrong. Even his own daughter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Am I the only one who feels sorry for Max? Completely conned out of the Car Lot and everyone making out hes the one in the wrong. Even his own daughter!

He conned the car lot out of Ben, don't feel sorry for him at all

I thought it was all Charlie's idea at the start to get Phil to pay as he thought he caused the accident that injured Ronnie and killed Emma, Carol or Max should go tell Dot what her Charlie has done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

foxy06 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if anyone found the bag of money nick hid behind the car lot?

i thought mrs doyle burned it

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it was all Charlie's idea at the start to get Phil to pay as he thought he caused the accident that injured Ronnie and killed Emma, Carol or Max should go tell Dot what her Charlie has done

Yeah I dont understand why Charlie turned on Max so much though?

Yeah I dont understand why Charlie turned on Max so much though?

Phil has forgiven Charlie must be as now they are FAMILY

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I feel zero sympathy for him, horrible character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

He conned the car lot out of Ben, don't feel sorry for him at all

No he conned the Arches from Ben.

Are you for real!! He brought this on himself for that ridiculously unrealistic aquisition of the arches??!! It started off with a vendetta against Phil for his belief he caused the accident that killed his true love of 4 months but he continued to claim ownership after finding out Nick (THE MAN WHO HASNT BEEN MENTIONED ONCE SINCE HIS DEATH BTW!!) done it.

It made no sense and was idiotic stealing a business off your neighbour and he got his comeuppance. He was warned, given a chance to back don but played the big lad!

Anyway this whole Arches story has been ridiculous. So many loopholes. Like a cartoon for kids..... Oh yeah, we will forget about the fact no court of law would permit a contract for a family business signed under duress, with no witnesses by the son of a man in prison for a crime he didn't commit, with no intention to contract and no consideration/payment for it!!!

farcical plot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Max cant say anything to Kat about never saying No cause he is exactly the same, he sleeps with anything that moves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Probably :D

fin12 wrote: »
    Max cant say anything to Kat about never saying No cause he is exactly the same, he sleeps with anything that moves.

So they are well matched, they actually have chemistry, Kat and Alfie were ruined ages ago and now are not a good fit together

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So they are well matched, they actually have chemistry, Kat and Alfie were ruined ages ago and now are not a good fit together
    Max wont want Derek Brannings seconds.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

well he did want her but she saw sense and legged it:D

Max where is the line with who you will sleep with surprised they never give him a STD storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I didn't really get why he said that "kat slater don't say no" thing. Fair enough she had an affair with his brother but apart from that,hasn't she only been with Alfie during Max's time on the square (with the odd one-night stand I suppose but what would he know of that?) So why does he think she's so easy? He,on the other hand has had flings with half the women in Walford - Tanya,Stacey,Vanessa,Emma,Lucy,Kirsty to name a few! So it didn't really make sense imo except to facilitate Kat's downward spiral storyline.

• Advertisement

Max where is the line with who you will sleep with surprised they never give him a STD storyline

or him giving them a STD

MelanieC wrote: »
    I didn't really get why he said that "kat slater don't say no" thing. Fair enough she had an affair with his brother but apart from that,hasn't she only been with Alfie during Max's time on the square (with the odd one-night stand I suppose but what would he know of that?) So why does he think she's so easy? He,on the other hand has had flings with half the women in Walford - Tanya,Stacey,Vanessa,Emma,Lucy,Kirsty to name a few! So it didn't really make sense imo except to facilitate Kat's downward spiral storyline.

Ya but its always the woman that gets labelled the slut and because hes a man he gets away with it.

MelanieC wrote: »

Derek, Michael and the sleazy guy off The Bill that she had a quickie outside the Vic with, also did Kat and Jack kiss or get close too during the baby death and swap storyline?

When Kat is drunk she seems to be offering herself to all in the Vic especially Kush, could be seen as flirty banter I suppose :p

I don't see the attraction in Max Branning at all, he is a sleazebag man whore

Aww poor Max, Abbie is such a little bitch, rubbing it in Max's face, saying how Ben and Phil are like family to her.

I cant believe anyone has sympathy for Max in this stupid Arches plot. If he hated his father so much why would he move his lovely little family into a backstreet inner city square that his father happens to live in. London alone is a humongous place and he had plenty of money at the time.

I cant believe anyone has sympathy for Max in this stupid Arches plot. If he hated his father so much why would he move his lovely little family into a backstreet inner city square that his father happens to live in. London alone is a humongous place and he had plenty of money at the time.

ya but there's always a fine line between hate and love. Even when you hate a parent so much there's still sadness there that you didn't have a loving relationship with them, I thought it was really sad when Max was looking at the photo he found in the helmet, when you hate somebody so much you end up hurting yourself, it consumes you. I just feel Max is in so much pain because of hating his father but wishing that he had loved or been a good father to him.

I think the actor that plays Max is really good.

Is Phil wanting to divorce Sharon already?

Abi wow has zero family loyalties I hope Max does not support her when she find out about BEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Abi wow has zero family loyalties I hope Max does not support her when she find out about BEN

I hate Abi. I can't wait until she finds out about Ben mwahahaha :P

• Advertisement

There supposed to be a big surprise in tonight's EE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement