Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

terra davinci muntain bike fix or sell??

• 01-02-2015 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi I got this mens 26" bike couple of months ago second hand. Few months ago the gears gave trouble kept jamming brakes.We gave the chain a good cleaning as was clogged up with debris and problem went away for a while. Yesterday the back wheel seems loose and jammes.

So do i sell cheap or do up????

just want a good bike for doing daily maybe 5mile cycles and to get in and around town.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭27cyrix

kz44 wrote: »
    Hi I got this mens 26" bike couple of months ago second hand. Few months ago the gears gave trouble kept jamming brakes.We gave the chain a good cleaning as was clogged up with debris and problem went away for a while. Yesterday the back wheel seems loose and jammes.

So do i sell cheap or do up????

just want a good bike for doing daily maybe 5mile cycles and to get in and around town.

Do you mean your back wheel does not spin properly? If it is not caused by your brake.
    Check bearing, regrease ,etc. That will a 20e job in your lbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭kz44

Hi the back wheel wont spin. It is jammed the frame. The whell can be moved from side to side. I got a quote 25e to 50e depending on the problem just wondering what should do.

Thank you re ur reply.

wheel

Sorry bike is just about wheeling but jamming. The back wheel is very loose. Was in use yesterday for 5 minutes.

UPDATE

BIKE HAS BEEN FIXED WAS INDEED A BROKEN BACK AXLE.

WE ARE KEEPIN NOT SELLING AS GOOD BIKE.

TANX FOR HELP THOUGH

• Advertisement

COST 25E BUT WORTH IT .

Advertisement