Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Connell to Wexford street

Options
  • 01-02-2015 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

How do I get to Wexford st from o Connell st? Is there a bus that's handy to take or is it short enough to walk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

How do I get to Wexford st from o Connell st? Is there a bus that's handy to take or is it short enough to walk

It's a short enough work. There numer 9 and 16 will drop you off too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Walking takes 15 minutes, factoring in traffic lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just in case never got an answer.

Go from O'Connell Street, across the bridge Westmoreland Street. Walk up Dame Street away from Trinity. 3rd turn left is South Great George's Street, which leads onto Aungier Street, which leads onto Wexford Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Alternatively, it's 5 minutes by Dublin bike. Grab one by the GPO and drop off on Kevin St, Stephen's Green South or Grantham St (depending on your ultimate destination).

Advertisement