Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8. Here, overseas or duty free?

• 01-02-2015 1:55pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm ready to take the plunge and buy this lens. Heading to Dubai in a few weeks, a search online indicates I can buy it cheaper than here for sure, but does anyone know if I'll find this in the Dublin duty free, or what is the best place to get the best price? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Good question. For the photography forum. ��

Dixon duty free have a website that list their stock, maybe check there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Moved from Athletics/Running (yes that's right, athletic/running! :)).

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

pconn062 wrote: »
    Moved from Athletics/Running (yes that's right, athletic/running! :)).
    Really? How did I do that? I've never been to that forum in my life lol. I'm nearly sure I search straight for the camera gear forum and posted. Must be a hole in the space time continuum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

buy secondhand?? im selling mine ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Pm on the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

LUZ wrote: »
    buy secondhand?? im selling mine ;)

what body are you using with it, and has the focusing gotten any better? more so curious?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

canon 60d, seems very sharp, more than the 50mm 1.6 anyway.

Advertisement