Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic V Rangers

• 01-02-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭

Celtic two up against against a team their fans pretend they have never played before.

I predict at least five Celtic goals and a red card.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Seems bad refs all over the island at the min

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Credit to the Celtic fans, there is always a great atmosphere regardless of the opposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,610 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Another couple in the 2nd half will put this one to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Another couple in the 2nd half will put this one to bed.
    In fairness it's done already.

razorblunt wrote: »
    In fairness it's done already.

If they could get a goal, they could start to make a fight of it. Another goal or two for Celtic will make it safer. Celtic's attitude has been good so far need to continue with that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Missed first half. Fiesty 2nd half so far. The pitch is a fcuking joke it has to be said.

Pitch is cutting up. Can barely play on it now. A quagmire they used to call it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Credit to the Celtic fans, there is always a great atmosphere regardless of the opposition.

I'd say Rangers are making as much, if not more, noise, I'd also say this is a fairly sh*t game on a very sh*t pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

monkey9 wrote: »
    Celtic two up against against a team their fans pretend they have never played before.

I predict at least five Celtic goals and a red card.

It's the same fans that supported rangers. That part hasn't changed. The club is a new entity, that fact will never change

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Dempsey wrote: »
    It's the same fans that supported rangers. That part hasn't changed. The club is a new entity, that fact will never change

and round and round we go :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

PauloMN wrote: »
    Missed first half. Fiesty 2nd half so far. The pitch is a fcuking joke it has to be said.
    Said similar in the Celtic thread (no match thread at that time). For a national stadium, that pitch is a disgrace. So they played the other s/f on it yesterday; is it not capable of staging two games in two days, without ending up looking like a sunday morning parks pitch?

and round and round we go :p

It's been a while :D

blueser wrote: »
    Said similar in the Celtic thread (no match thread at that time). For a national stadium, that pitch is a disgrace. So they played the other s/f on it yesterday; is it not capable of staging two games in two days, without ending up looking like a sunday morning parks pitch?

That's supposed to be a new surface. Someone needs to be sacked over it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

How was that a Rangers free kick lol

Has the ref got a bet on The Rangers +2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Exactly. Ah now

That's supposed to be a new surface. Someone needs to be sacked over it
    o6vRlJ5.png

How was that a Rangers free kick lol

Because this Ref is supposedly one of the best in Scotland lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Why are there more Rangers fans than Celtic?

How can you tell? Presumably the stand the camera is on has bulk of Celtic fans in, which you cant see on screen? I'd imagine their allocation was the same.

• Advertisement

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Has the ref got a bet on The Rangers +2

If you knew anything about this Ref you wouldn't come away with that nonsense honestly

Theres not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

There's not,v it was a sell out game for both sides😉

It has to be said the ref was a disgrace today. Him and the pitch dominated proceedings. Happy with the Celtic win, could be important for Ronny Deila as manager of Celtic in time.

Theres not

Thats what i thought, sounds like there are more though.

Pitch terrible, and one really fat Rangers player/

Thats what i thought, sounds like there are more though.

Pitch terrible, and one really fat Rangers player/

Who.......

Nice 1 Scooty:pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Have some of your own medicine Black ye fud.

2-0. Happy enough considering the pitch.

I hope they do something about the pitch before the Final v Dundee United.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Celtic fans chuffed with their win over a championship side 'they've never played before'

Who.......

Unsure to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Celtic fans chuffed with their win over a championship side 'they've never played before'

Who pi$$ed in your cornflakes?

Have some of your own medicine Black ye fud.

2-0. Happy enough considering the pitch.

LOL against a team Hivs beat 4-0 I wouldn't be that happy

Unsure to be honest.

Do you know what number or where he was playing

Commentators reading more into a Celtic win against a struggling team in the league below them? In the least prestigious competition for top teams in Scotland?

• Advertisement

It's a win over a club with the 2nd biggest playing budget in Scotland. Aberdeen and dundee united can only dream of the numbers they are pissing down the drain on the ilk of Miller and daly

2nd biggest footballing budget in Scotland, a team that would do very well in the SPL and we're now in the final.

I'm happy even though some will try to play down the win

Says? It's a s/f, at a neutral venue. I'd imagine the two clubs' allocations are the same.

It's a win over a club with the 2nd biggest playing budget in Scotland. Aberdeen and dundee united can only dream of the numbers they are pissing down the drain on the ilk of Miller and daly

exactly the money has been pissed away you faced cowards and mercenaries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,309 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

As comfortable a match for Celtic all season. They definitely played in 1st gear the 2nd half. Disgraceful refereeing for the Griffiths one on one, the elbow from Elbows and finally the decision against Guidetti near the end

• Advertisement

RoryMac wrote: »
    2nd biggest footballing budget in Scotland, a team that would do very well in the SPL and we're now in the final.

I'm happy even though some will try to play down the win

See my post above mate

Lol oh yeah of course that how football works. We should have stuffed yiz 6-0 right?

You just keep believing your nonsense.

No, there was a close up of him at that Rangers free kick near the end. Camera was from the front, and the fact he was waiting for the free to i cannot answer either question

Lol oh yeah of course that how football works. We should have stuffed yiz 6-0 right?

You just keep believing your nonsense.

LOL well if you lot were half as good as I keep hearing plus the fact I have said all along how bad we were you should.

As already mentioned, it just sounded like Rangers had more fans there ( for the periods that i was watching )

exactly the money has been pissed away you faced cowards and mercenaries

I completely agree. A lot of players there would struggle to get another contract elsewhere. They are that bad. Sitting on a contract has a whole new meaning. Lee Wallace is the only player anyone would pay a fee for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,309 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

As already mentioned, it just sounded like Rangers had more fans there ( for the periods that i was watching )

Sounded more Celtic fans to me, are you sure you can even spot what being sung?

See my post above mate

Cowards & mercenaries maybe but plenty of internationals and players with experience of playing in the top league and big games.

McCullouch, when he isn't being a dirty tw@t, carries a fair amount of timber around. Was it him?

No, there was a close up of him at that Rangers free kick near the end. Camera was from the front, and the fact he was waiting for the free to i cannot answer either question

Possibly Daly then. From Dublin to be honest his legs are done can't train much

• Advertisement
Advertisement