Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Pavillion G series

Options
  • 01-02-2015 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all.
    I am hoping that someone can guide me a little on here. My laptop seems to freeze for about 15 seconds every 5 or 6 minutes or so. Its so annoying. I can be typing and will then need to let it catch up to see what I have typed, or it stops and starts an video on YT of FB, I think you get the picture by now.
    I have used C Cleaner, Spybot and taken off any clutter. Its only started this recently so I am now at a loss really.
    Cheers all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Is the fan on a lot? Does it feel hot? Tip: ensure good ventilation - raise it up from a hard surface with a couple of pencils/bottle caps etc.
    It may need de-fluffing. This prob requires complete dis-assembly.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Bluealligator

Yup fan is on when it needs to and its not particularly hot unless of course its on my lap which isnt often. Well ventilated underneath normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Bluealligator

I have just resurrected IE explorer and logged on with it instead of Chrome. Is it possible that Chrome is causing all the problems all along ?

Advertisement