Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Gear

• 01-02-2015 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a wholesale supplier for GAA shorts/socks?
    I'm currently looking to kit out our Under 10's with money raised from our fundraising efforts and finding the quotations from the usual GAA outlets really expensive (even though we are willing to bulk buy 38 sets).
    Not looking club logo or anything - just standard blue/white club colours..

Any help much appreciated!

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭killer007

bren1916 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a wholesale supplier for GAA shorts/socks?
    I'm currently looking to kit out our Under 10's with money raised from our fundraising efforts and finding the quotations from the usual GAA outlets really expensive (even though we are willing to bulk buy 38 sets).
    Not looking club logo or anything - just standard blue/white club colours..

Any help much appreciated!

Brendan
    Was looking for kit a couple of years ago for same age group and went with Auzzurri in the end. They have some nice kit and it seems to be standing the test of time
    I think it was about €400 for 15 jerseys but we had to do club crest and sponsors on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

killer007 wrote: »
    Was looking for kit a couple of years ago for same age group and went with Auzzurri in the end. They have some nice kit and it seems to be standing the test of time
    I think it was about €400 for 15 jerseys but we had to do club crest and sponsors on them

I'd give Azzurri the nod also, I had a set budget from a sponsorship I'd been offered (for an older age group) and found that Azzurri would do the full kit for the same price as another company were looking for the jerseys alone. The crest and sponsorship was included in the quote - the kit for kids of your age group will be vat exempt also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

try KC sports in Mullingar
    give them all a ring and drive a hard bargain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Smith614

Last yr we bought 30 socks/ togs for our u10 / u12 players, no crests and it worked out somewhere around €15 per child. Quality was very good. Pm if u want details.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

DoctaDee wrote: »
    I'd give Azzurri the nod also, I had a set budget from a sponsorship I'd been offered (for an older age group) and found that Azzurri would do the full kit for the same price as another company were looking for the jerseys alone. The crest and sponsorship was included in the quote - the kit for kids of your age group will be vat exempt also

Are Azzurri still in business? Heard they were in trouble a few months back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Are Azzurri still in business? Heard they were in trouble a few months back?

Yeah thats true, they went into examinership in 2013. I dealt with them prior to the 2014 Féile, and I found them very helpful. Coincidentally I received a call in error from their marketing manager last week, so I guess they're chugging away

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mulveysports

Hi Bren,

If you pm us we would be delighted to send you a quote.

Advertisement