Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

young lead guitarist/singer wanted for band in the French Alps (seasonal work)

• 01-02-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Lads, I am looking for a young lead guitarist who can also front for a covers band in the French Alps. You probably need to be under 35 to handle the lifestyle and demands of up to 10 gigs per week. The band will be a 3 piece with an experienced bass player and drummer. Over 1000 gigs experience. Singing will be shared by the 3 members.

Good pay, accommodation and free food and drinks are provided. PA and back-line is provided, just your own personal gear is needed. Travel can be arranged.

Rehearsals will be needed pre-season and the gig commences next December. Casual work and accommodation can be provided in the rehearsal period leading up to the season.

It is important that the singer/guitarist has a sense of fun and enthusiasm to co-front this Irish trio. This is a very rewarding scene but very intense for 5 months during the ski season. If you do one season here, believe me, you will do 10! I'm on 7!

Some of the gigs will probably be duos for smaller venues/hotel gigs.

This is a good deal but you earn your money but the fun is unreal and you can ski/snowboard all day also! Other benefits you can figure out for yourself.

Interviews over skype/facetime and meetings in May.

Joe

Advertisement