Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Waterford City these days

Options
  • 01-02-2015 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

So what is it like to live in Waterford these days?

I'm tired of where I am and would like to move back to Waterford City eventually but get the feeling that there is a depressing negativity in the air with so much bad news on the work front etc. and I've read and heard about a "dead" city centre etc?

The point of this thread is to prove my feeling wrong and build some enthusiasm that yes, Waterford City is a fantastic place to live!!!

Well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

Oh here we go

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭AnneSam

I recently moved here and I love it. Yes I great a lot of the negatives but to be honest it looks like the worst promoters of this city are the natives!! Good town really with so much potential, people are very friendly and we were blessed with the neighbourhood we moved to. Everything is convenient and yes while we don't have a Nandos, I'm a big fan of a restaurant that has more than 5 items on the menu, and a shop where the assistants are genuinely helpful. I think its a great place to live!!

Advertisement