Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inistioge and sand? What's up?

Options
  • 01-02-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Sand was spread this morning in Inistioge in the main square front of the church (at junction going up to Woodstock). I think it's not roadworks. What's going on there? A film being made or what? Place seems like they're are making the place look like if it was in the Middle Age.

Found it:
    http://www.inistioge.ie/35/The_Secret_Scripture_-_filming_Feb_2-6th_event.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

What rock have you been under the past 2 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Not normally going through the place, was heading to New Ross this morning. Found it strange that roadworks in place on a Sunday morning. I suspected that movie going on. I wonder are informed well enough? Any chance of catching a glimpse of our very own Nidgey down there? I'd be very interested to see how is a real movie being shot.

Mostly being shot in Dublin,

Most shots in Inistioge are inside shots, planning started last week, lots of locals involved,

Great to see, just hope traffic is not stilted, as it's on my route to work.

Advertisement