Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a mini heart attack here, I had no courses down on my CAO. Help.

• 01-02-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I had no courses down on my CAO but I had applied, paid and had gotten my CAO number.What does this mean? Is there another date where I can put down my courses before I get my results?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Once the change of mind option opens at the start of May you can change your courses to your hearts content until it closes at the end of June

The only problem you may run into is you won't be able to put down certain restricted courses that require another exam to enter ie Medicine

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Quarks

Yeah, assuming you registered, I think you can do the change of mind option that's in May or June I think. Could be July, I dunno, it's around the exams anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11 MaryHannah

The 1st of Febuary deadline was only for registering, you can put in courses for a charge now or not for a charge from the 5th of May until the beginning of July you can put in/change courses as many times as you like, I had a friend in exactly the same situation, it opens up at 12pm on the 5th of May, so my advice would be to wait until then,don't worry it will be grand!

Advertisement