Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Mahon point refund issue

Options
  • 01-02-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey everyone I was in Argos in Mahon two weeks ago I had a issue with the refund policy.
    I went up to customer service to expand my issue after talking to the girl for 10 minutes her store manager came out of his office and he said he's going to call the police on me even dove I was staying calm had not raise my voice at all and was acting like an absolute gentleman towards his staff.

I have heard from other people this is not the first time this store Manager has acted this way towards the public.

Has anyone else experience bad customer service from Argos at Mahon point?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Grisham78 wrote: »
    Hey everyone I was in Argos in Mahon two weeks ago I had a issue with the refund policy.
    I went up to customer service to expand my issue after talking to the girl for 10 minutes her store manager came out of his office and he said he's going to call the police on me even dove I was staying calm had not raise my voice at all and was acting like an absolute gentleman towards his staff.

I have heard from other people this is not the first time this store Manager has acted this way towards the public.

Has anyone else experience bad customer service from Argos at Madon point?

I am a former employee of that store, based on my experience of the store manager that is very very strange, whilst he can be very forward, he's straight to the point and can be understanding, did you get his name??? I understand he is the same guy from when i worked there! PM his name and I can confirm if it is the guy i am talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

To be fair it is hard to comment without knowing the cirumstances, the manager actions may have been warrented or not warrented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Miaireland wrote: »
    To be fair it is hard to comment without knowing the cirumstances, the manager actions may have been warrented or not warrented.

True, hopefully the OP will explain in further detail, but it was confirmed to me via pm he is the same manager who in fact hired me,I've never known him to fly off the handle,but he does keep his staff in check however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

if you feel you were unfairly treated, contact Argos head office and make a complaint
    only reason they would call the guards is if someone was causing a scene in the store

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement