Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiking with dogs

• 01-02-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone knew of hiking spots/climbs where dogs are permitted. We are hoping to take a few days away to Kerry and get some hiking in but wanted to bring our dogs too.

Obviously we don't want to take dogs into land where they are not permitted, they will be on leads or waking belts at all times as I do not trust them. We are open to other locations other than Kerry also.

Thanks
    Col

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

It's not Kerry but I hike all over Wicklow with mine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Do Mangerton or Torc mountain in Killarney! I'm from Killarney and many people bring their dogs there, including me :) One place to avoid is Tomies woods/O'Sullivan's cascade. It's private land and they are very strict about no dogs.

Advertisement