Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed amp test

Options
  • 02-02-2015 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

1. Do you have experience in a leadership position (manager in McDonalds doesn't count)?
    Not really, was the captain of my hurling team a few years back
    2. Do you often have maniacal thoughts of world domination? Yes, especially when I'm at home alone, or in the bath, hitler is my role model.

3. Do you often arrive home late at night, drunk out of your skull, go on to the boards and have the urge to call people names and then give out tons of karma, before puking up on your keyboard? Not at all

4. Do you wear a tin-foil hat? I do not

5. Can you speak fluent |33t5p3@k? Yes, but I don't like to.

6. Have you taped up your windows to prevent sunlight from obscuring your monitor? Yes
    7. Can your trouser legs be easily rolled up? Yes

8. Do you feel that somehow you are out of place and that somewhere there is a group of people that feel the same and that you can relate to and find some meaning in the world without the need for worldly goods? Yes, I think some very strange thoughts that I'm afraid to share with the world, but that may change
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for that. Your suitability as a mod will be assessed once it has been signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. Don't call us, we'll call you.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭nerobert

I knew it was all a big wind up..are you happy now guys!? You really got me..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Must take this test after studying the questions, any tips on your experience nerobert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

nerobert wrote: »
    I knew it was all a big wind up..are you happy now guys!? You really got me..

You failed miserably at the second hurdle. You fill out the questionnaire and then wait. Then a nice admin like Zaph comes along and tells you you failed. You have to ignore him and stay the course. Then the mean admins come in and try get you to quit. If you survive 3 your in.

Its like meatloaf in the film fight club.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

First rule of the Amp test is that you don't talk about the Amp test.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    First rule of the Amp test is that you don't talk about the Amp test.

You just lost the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

This should be moved to the Hoary Old In-joke forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Is that not where we are?

*insert lolcat*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Nobody posts in BGRH these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Amp test pre-dates BGRH by many, many years you n00b :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

1. Do you have experience in a leadership position (manager in McDonalds doesn't count)?
    Not really, was the captain of my hurling team a few years back
    2. Do you often have maniacal thoughts of world domination? Yes, especially when I'm at home alone, or in the bath, hitler is my role model.

3. Do you often arrive home late at night, drunk out of your skull, go on to the boards and have the urge to call people names and then give out tons of karma, before puking up on your keyboard? Not at all

4. Do you wear a tin-foil hat? I do not

5. Can you speak fluent |33t5p3@k? Yes, but I don't like to.

6. Have you taped up your windows to prevent sunlight from obscuring your monitor? Yes
    7. Can your trouser legs be easily rolled up? Yes

8. Do you feel that somehow you are out of place and that somewhere there is a group of people that feel the same and that you can relate to and find some meaning in the world without the need for worldly goods? Yes, I think some very strange thoughts that I'm afraid to share with the world, but that may change
    Good, now on to the next part of the test, you've done very well so far.

Question: What type of cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭nerobert

Wow! Dav posted, at least im getting noticed..

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Wow! Dav posted, at least im getting noticed..

Gordon also posted. Worry.

Advertisement