Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get car serviced in Clonmel ?

Options
  • 02-02-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there
    I am fairly new to the Clonmel area but have serviced my Skoda Octavia there before at the main dealer but now I want to move to an non dealer.does anyone know anything about Irishtown motors in Clonmel or maybe suggest any good place that are reliable and good price.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - moved to the Tipperary forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=89355037

I have recommended Mark Hassett in MH motors in this thread.
    Still would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

Try Damien Moroney,

http://goo.gl/maps/KuDvK

We have used him and are very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 refurb20

Thanks for getting back to me. I got a quote off him for €220 while the main dealer is €200.
    I'm sure he is good and reliable but I couldn't understand how it was so expensive for a oil change, air filter and fuel filter.
    They add in these check which really amount to nothing as I can do these myself.
    Parts are not that expensive, but it is all labour and vat. That has always been the problem

Try Kertons garage..087 6413038...

• Advertisement

Try Kertons garage..087 6413038...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 refurb20

thanks for that contact

I hope you get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

refurb20 wrote: »
    Hi there
    I am fairly new to the Clonmel area but have serviced my Skoda Octavia there before at the main dealer but now I want to move to an non dealer.does anyone know anything about Irishtown motors in Clonmel or maybe suggest any good place that are reliable and good price.
    Thanks

Year, mileage and engine type, Im presumeing it's diesel. 1.9, 2.0?

Genuine, quality fuel filter will be an expensive item but essential.

Also the correct grade of oil VW 507 spec, not cheap.

Advertisement