Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 31 Pre Show Thread March 29 2015 *Potential Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Can anyone see any shenanigans happening in this Sting HHH match or do you think It's going to be a clean win for sting? Or HHH of course...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Can anyone see any shenanigans happening in this Sting HHH match or do you think It's going to be a clean win for sting? Or HHH of course...

Anyone think there's a chance of a few old WCW heads popping up at some point to give Sting a hand?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

My apologies if I offended anyone or spoiled wrestlemania for anyone by asking such a simple question, no harm intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Can see it being just two men straight up trying to fairly press another man against the mat for 3 regulations seconds myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

I think HHH will go all ultimate warrior on sting and squash him in less than 2 minutes. directly after kicking out of the scorpion death drop before 1.

And then, after posing over him for several minutes, he'll put his foot on his chest, pick up the 3 count, look down at sting and say 'you should have trusted your instinct pal, you never should have come here'

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Anyone think there's a chance of a few old WCW heads popping up at some point to give Sting a hand?

Madusa and Nash!

Always heard that Eric Bischoff was going to be free from TNA/SPIKE around this time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I don't think there's really many WCW stars that would make sense and be capable of making an appearance. Luger and The Steiners would be the most obvious choices but Luger is incapable, Rick is an estate agent and Scott is far too juiced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Scott Steiner to interrupt the match and challenge HHH to the weightlifting contest he never got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The big circle for the big Play button will look weird

Can imagine an indie show using that as a gimmick with the symbol changing from play to pause to fast forward to rewind and the wrestlers wrestling accordingly

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Can imagine an indie show using that as a gimmick with the symbol changing from play to pause to fast forward to rewind and the wrestlers wrestling accordingly

Player Uno in CHIKARA used to have a Pause button

Wrestlemania Today is on at 10pm lads:
    http://network.wwe.com/video/v31382911

When is Daniel Bryan going to groom?

rovert wrote: »
    Player Uno in CHIKARA used to have a Pause button

Yeah, was the reason I thought of it. His whole bit with Delirious was brilliant

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal will be on the WrestleMania Kickoff Show.

YUP!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Andre the giant memorial battle royale confirmed for preshow. Wow that's two matches on the preshow.

Not that many matches left for the main show expect in ring promo to kick off WM so haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ambrose needs to feud with Rollins, their feud stopped way too soon

I think BNB needs to retain the IC title

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ambrose needs to feud with Rollins, their feud stopped way too soon

I think BNB needs to retain the IC title

I'm hoping Ambrose stops Rollins winning the title when he decides to cash in.

7 matches to fill 4 hours? Guess there will be a lot of segments.
    And looking at the matches that are left, apart from the ladder match which of the matches could even go 30 mins without the competitors being exhausted?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

7 matches to fill 4 hours? Guess there will be a lot of segments.
    And looking at the matches that are left, apart from the ladder match which of the matches could even go 30 mins without the competitors being exhausted?

Taker's entrance to take a half hour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

is the pre-show still gonna be streamed on youtube?

WWE has just confirmed that there will be two pre-show matches, the tag team title four-way and the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

We are awaiting word on what time the show will start. We had been told earlier today the show was going to start with the tag title match at 3:30 p.m. local time (6:30 p.m. Eastern), but I'm thinking that will change.

The change is made because in timing out of the show, the amount of time for the big matches and angles meant they had to cut a match from the show.

WWE officials have just told us with the moving of the Andre the Giant Battle Royal to the pre-game show, the first match will go into the ring at about 3 p.m. Pacific time.

Originally the first match was scheduled for 3:30 p.m., so this will be a five hour show.

is the pre-show still gonna be streamed on youtube?

Yes it will be on Youtube. Higher resolution than the Network. :P

So it starts at 11pm.

Ambrose says in the is video he is facing 7 men in the ladder match. Possibly a misspeak as he is facing 6 men. However maybe a Sheamus hint:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Great to see the Jobbers Battle Royal relegated but its sad that Miz and Mizdow are caught up in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Hopefully the BR has been bumped so they can do Miz/Mizdow on the main show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Hopefully the BR has been bumped so they can do Miz/Mizdow on the main show.

that would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

So it starts at 11pm.
    Pre-show begins at 10PM, the main card starts at 12. According to the article below the first match will be at 11pm but better to tune in from around 10:30 just to be sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

A 6 hour show, with only around 3 hours of wrestling If we're lucky...I'm really trying to be optimistic about it but it's hard.

Put that match that's supposed to elevate a wrestler and show respect to Andre on the pre show yes that's a great idea, I can see a few of these matches really over staying their welcome on the main show.

• Advertisement

Wonder what angles they're referring to. Don't they usually do a spot where someone comes out complaining about being left off Mania, only for someone to return/debut and beat them up?

It does sound like they've just decided to add something new because I'm sure the planning would've mostly been done by now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement