Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 31 Pre Show Thread March 29 2015 *Potential Spoilers*

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Am looking forward to the show but am really undecided about watching tonight and possibly being frustrated with any stream issues or just watch tomorrow evening when such issues are unlikely.

Watching live I know I will follow boards and Twitter that could increase my cynicism as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

DM_7 wrote: »
    Am looking forward to the show but am really undecided about watching tonight and possibly being frustrated with any stream issues or just watch tomorrow evening when such issues are unlikely.

Watching live I know I will follow boards and Twitter that could increase my cynicism as well.

If the network is fine for the pre show I will keep going. Otherwise will catch it tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Funny you should say that as I was also thinking of giving them a miss while I watch the show for the very same reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Gonna soon try and get the obligatory few hours sleep in before the show starts.

I'm hoping this Mania surprises me. I'm not holding out much hope however

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,302 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Well the pyro works as they tested it a second ago on the live network thing they have been doing all day.

• Advertisement

And the wwe network are tweeting asking people to check their stream quality before the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Full Marx

what time irish time does the pre show kick off?

Funny you should say that as I was also thinking of giving them a miss while I watch the show for the very same reason.

The trade off is using boards would help me stay awake.

Full Marx wrote: »
    what time irish time does the pre show kick off?

10 pm. Mania as at 12 and the pre show is two hours long. Not sure what time the firstbmatch would be at On the pre show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Rumour going around that Wyatt sprained his ankle in a warm up today in the ring and has gone to hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

10 pm. Mania as at 12 and the pre show is two hours long. Not sure what time the firstbmatch would be at On the pre show.

Rumour is tag match to start at 10.30 and ATGMBR is to start at 11.30. Pure speculation on these times and anything can change.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Apparently some spoilers about the main event are circulating so be careful what you click on.

And there's this. Looks like a lot of the first half of the show will be in blue skied daylight

https://twitter.com/WhatCultureTwed/status/582223392356601856/photo/1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    And there's this. Looks like a lot of the first half of the show will be in blue skied daylight

https://twitter.com/WhatCultureTwed/status/582223392356601856/photo/1

The Pepsi sign in the background is a total spoiler for the return of CM Punk :pac: :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Here is the stage setup from rehearsals:

http://gfycat.com/DizzyVariableBass

Looks like its dark already there

Digitalism wrote: »
    Rumour going around that Wyatt sprained his ankle in a warm up today in the ring and has gone to hospital.

If Taker can do a main even with broken ribs (I forget the exact year) then Wyatt can do it with a sprained ankle ;)

Tinie wrote: »

Oh good, its gotten dark since that Tweet above. Mania in daylight just never looks right imho.

Isn't that last night's rehearsal??????

That was from last night not today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    If Taker can do a main even with broken ribs (I forget the exact year) then Wyatt can do it with a sprained ankle ;)

He did the Foley Hell in Cell with a broken foot if I remember right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I think Mania looks cool during the day , makes it stand out from other events

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Can someone help me? What time does the preshow start at and when does the actual even start? I've got WWE Network. I read it st arts at 5PM EST which would be 10PM here. But I also read it'll start at 3:30 PST which is 11:30 here

And I'm assuming the actual event would start at midnight here?

Midnight. Yea. The battle royal i presume will take place about 11.20 or so.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    That was from last night not today.
    Tugboats wrote: »
    Isn't that last night's rehearsal??????

I was thinking something wasnt adding up as their Summertime started 2-3 weeks ago.

That and the report circulating that they want Taker and Wyatt to go on as late as possible because their entrances look better in the dark. Or in the case of Wyatt's, darkness is essential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I'd love to see Taker come back with a new twist to his gimmick, like a resurrection, Taker the White.

Just read that
    LL Cool J
    will open things later. Its probably common knowledge but covering up just in case.

Certainly beats Kid Ink! (Who?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

It's dark already ??

it must be like midday there ffs

Who else is performing? Didn't kid Rock nearly perform a full concert at one Mania? I still think it's a shame they can't make room for the Tag champs on a 4 hr show

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Signing off for the night, want to avoid spoilers and the likes.

Enjoy, everybody :D

It's dark already ??

it must be like midday there ffs

Video is from last night.

Think the main show starts at around 5pm American time.

Tugboats wrote: »
    Who else is performing? Didn't kid Rock nearly perform a full concert at one Mania? I still think it's a shame they can't make room for the Tag champs on a 4 hr show
    LL Cool J
    , Kid Ink and surely Arnie will be there as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You really don't have to spoiler tag the musical entertainment. I'm pretty sure nobody here is bothered!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement