Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford weeknights

Options
  • 02-02-2015 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey, I moved home from Canada at xmas and am settled back enough to want to take up something for the week nights,just wondering does anyone have any good suggestions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

There are a good few decent gyms around the place if you fancy that sort of thing.
    Boxing clubs, MMA and Muay Thai is getting more and more popular.
    There's running, cycling, triathlon groups also.
    Various cinema and theatre type groups.
    Archery, surfing, kayaking, photography, fishing, scuba diving, shooting and hunting.
    Orienteering, scouting groups, hill walking etc.
    That's just off the top of my head, but there's a ton of stuff around.
    Have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

If you fancy playing dodgeball, the Waterford Dodgeball Club play every Wednesday night in De La Salle school hall. 19.00 til 20.30.
    New comers are always welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

Krav Maga In the crossfit gym is good on thursdays check it out on facebook.
    Also my scout group could really do with the help and is always recruiting new leaders. We usually meet on wednesdays. Give me a PM if your interested!

Advertisement