Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Star - Henry Street

Options
  • 02-02-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Went in to Tech Star to get new screen on i Phone 5.

Bright spacious and Very professional.

Dropped phone off, paid €80.00 for it, and phone call within a couple hours saying was ready, strange to get a VAT receipt when getting something like this done!!

Had no SIM tray to test so they ordered one from Galway shop, said would be €5, asked if could be cheaper but no.

When went to collect only charged €3, said they'd found some else where so fair play considering I had already agreed.

Great overall all experience and great to see the service for phones etc moving up a notch in the city centre.

Will be back to Tech Star :-)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Been in a few times and met the two lads that own it. Both really good, and they really know their stuff, been recommending it to everyone! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

How much would they charge for a new screen for an iPhone 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

+1 for TechStar!

I went in to get an Iphone 5S screen and charger port fixed and agreed on paying €130 for both jobs.

When I came back to collect the phone, it turns out the charger port wasn't broke and just had dust inside it so they didn't charge me for that job! smile.png

Great place to have in the city and very professional!

Advertisement