Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TICKETS

Options
  • 02-02-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

have exhausted all my season ticket holding options in london , the cheek of them going to the final:D

any ideas on where to go now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

have exhausted all my season ticket holding options in london , the cheek of them going to the final:D

any ideas on where to go now

No idea mate, I will be applying through my membership and keeping my fingers crossed. The tout prices will be crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

KingdomYid wrote: »
    No idea mate, I will be applying through my membership and keeping my fingers crossed. The tout prices will be crazy.

have another friend who is a member and aint going, can i apply through him for 2 tickets, me and the young lad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

have another friend who is a member and aint going, can i apply through him for 2 tickets, me and the young lad

You can only apply for one ticket per membership unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

KingdomYid wrote: »
    You can only apply for one ticket per membership unfortunately.

Foookkk

Advertisement