Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aircoach bus stop o'connell street

Options
  • 02-02-2015 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where on oconnell st the bus stop to get the aircoach to belfast?

Couldnt find exactly where it is on their website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hi,
    Does anyone know where on oconnell st the bus stop to get the aircoach to belfast?

Couldnt find exactly where it is on their website.

Its outside Ned Kellys you can see it here on street view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

jimmii wrote: »
    Its outside Ned Kellys you can see it here on street view.

Thanks Jimmii,didnt even occur to me to use google streetview:o

No problem! Sure I think it would be pretty tricky to find if you didn't know which end to start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

jimmii wrote: »
    No problem! Sure I think it would be pretty tricky to find if you didn't know which end to start!

Yeah I could just wing it and take a chance of finding it on the day but im a stressful traveller and like to have everything planned out in advance :)

Yeah I could just wing it and take a chance of finding it on the day but im a stressful traveller and like to have everything planned out in advance :)

Yeh i'm the same! Makes it a lot more enjoyable journey!

• Advertisement
Advertisement