Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another croke park gig

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,802 ✭✭✭hynesie08

how about taking your bitterness somewhere else.

The ironing is delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,689 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

John_Rambo, any fool can figure out the dates.

Really? What are the exact dates of the new concert?
    Instead of coming here, how about taking your bitterness somewhere else.

Well, the lack of info from Croke Park is "killing you" yet you feel the residents should be perfectly happy to be left in the dark? I'm not bitter, just amused. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Coldplay on the 21st, the night after The Script, same stage.
    stage taken down in the following few days, everything back to normal well in time for the football the following Sunday, when Coldplay headline Glastonbury.
    bish-bash-bosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,802 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Coldplay on the 21st, the night after The Script, same stage.
    stage taken down in the following few days, everything back to normal well in time for the football the following Sunday, when Coldplay headline Glastonbury.
    bish-bash-bosh.

Would make sense, they haven't officially been announced for glasto have they? Would explain the delay in announcing them. I'm gonna say it's the Wednesday before the script though, just so i can pretend I'm really smart if I'm right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Would make sense, they haven't officially been announced for glasto have they? Would explain the delay in announcing them. I'm gonna say it's the Wednesday before the script though, just so i can pretend I'm really smart if I'm right.
    no, unlikely to be officially announced for it before April. the guy who runs efestivals.co.uk is friendly with various people involved with it though, and put up an article a few weeks ago saying that they were confident they'd be headlining, which is pretty much a certainty.
    presumably they'll announce a tour soon (with a gap for Glastonbury until the official announcement), given that they've a new album coming out and didn't really tour the last album over here either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

Advertisement