Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour statement printer

Options
  • 02-02-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi there, i need an original Bank of Ireland statement of my current account. A version printed from online by myself isn't sufficient unfortunately. Is there any 24 hour accessible statement printer in Dublin?

Unfortunately i can't get to a branch during your fairly restrictive opening hours.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Paulj,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Official paper statements are printed centrally and must be sent by post to the address on your account. I'm afraid it is not possible to print an official statement in branch. 

If you have registered for eStatements and need to receive a paper statement, you will need to switch back to paper statements online under the Manage Statements option. When this has been updated, you can then request an up to date statement by calling 0818 365 365 and selecting option 1-5 and 1 in the self service phone menu. The statement takes 3-5 days to be received in the post.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

ok Thanks Tara.

Advertisement