Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling DvDs etc...

• 02-02-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi, I have a load of dvds taking up space in my attic,
    I never watch them.
    where is the best place to sell them for a few quid?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Maybe donate them to a charity shop? The couple of times I ever sold DVDs to shops who take them (such as Chapters), I got a pittance for each one - we're talking about 50c a disc. Give them to a charity shop: they'll be happy to take them, will sell them on and the money will go to a good cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Assuming you are in Dublin, there's a place on Liffey St Upper which I heard takes them. They have to be in good condition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Cex, you can check prices on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

You could try adverts.ie ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Robbie085

i looked on cex 30cent for some dvds... not worth the bus fare to be honest

Advertisement