Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

general query

Options
  • 02-02-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Will the meter reading app record more than one meter. i have a unit with three meters, can i record all three on the meter app.
    Thanks
    michael1968

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Michael,

We just wish to put your query to the relevant department and we will update you ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Hi Michael,

Thanks for bearing with us.

It is only possible to record one MPRN at a time when using the meter-reading app.

There are fields for two readings but just one MPRN.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Michael1968

Hi Michael,

Thanks for bearing with us.

It is only possible to record one MPRN at a time when using the meter-reading app.

There are fields for two readings but just one MPRN.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una.
    Thanks for your reply, it seems the app is only designed for residential use only. The second field on the app is for night storage use. I have one MPRN  but have three separate meters recording 3ph , 1ph,  electricity.
    Regards,
    Michael, 

Hi Michael,

Sorry, yes, that's correct - the app is just for residential customers.

I have made the Business team aware of your query however, as a suggestion/feedback.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement