Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoPro/SJCam - suitability?

• 02-02-2015 5:20pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm considering getting a GoPro-type camera - probably the SJ4000 or SJ5000. The reason I'm getting one is for both the quality and the robustness of the camera - I want something that will give good quality videos/pictures and that can handle a bit of rain etc.

One specific use I want it for is to record birds on a nest - I'd place the camera a couple of feet away, leave it in place, and come back to it later in the day and see what it captured. Would these cameras be suitable for that kind of job?

Thanks for any advice!

(I'd have the necessary license before I did it, for the record! :) )

Advertisement