Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is This For Real??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭mossy50

policitians = full of SH1TE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Dara's at it again according to Colette Brown and the MOS. Clocked in in Dail Eireann whilst allegedly outta the country on the same dates.

You just got to hand it to FG and their TDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Dara's at it again according to Colette Brown and the MOS. Clocked in in Dail Eireann whilst allegedly outta the country on the same dates.

I like FG's policies and generally vote for them but f*ck me the incompetence and petty thievery/corruption is beyond stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Fabio wrote: »
    Sorry, I think I'm going to be sick.

Oh, and lest we forget... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEcUBXI4ZX8

Seen it I was Morto for him. Vincent Browne made him look like a proper tool. He studied economics? He flunked out after he was too thick to study ("start my own business").

Lord save us and guard us, how do these chumps get elected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

domrush wrote: »
    Fann Linn wrote: »

I like FG's policies and generally vote for them but f*ck me the incompetence and petty thievery/corruption is beyond stupid.

Problem there is if people like yourself keep voting for them or FF, despite knowing about their incompetence/thievery/corruption, you just give them licence to continue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

tototoe wrote: »
    Problem there is if people like yourself keep voting for them or FF, despite knowing about their incompetence/thievery/corruption, you just give them licence to continue

Give me a credible alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

domrush wrote: »
    Give me a credible alternative.

Given that neither FG or FF are credible you'd be hard pressed to find worse. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I've never seen that clip with Vincent Browne before but I noticed yer man Dara Murphy not once flinched or let Browne put pressure on him. It's skills like that is what makes him a politician, basically a neck like a jockey's b******s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I've never seen that clip with Vincent Browne before but I noticed yer man Dara Murphy not once flinched or let Browne put pressure on him. It's skills like that is what makes him a politician, basically a neck like a jockey's b******s.

He might have a dodgy degree in economics, but he has a Masters in Spoofing and a PhD in Parasite Studies. Him having a qualification in Economics brings down ever honest student who worked hard for their Qualification in Economics in UCC.

Advertisement