Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mothercare website

Options
  • 02-02-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

This appears to be down for the last couple of weeks now. It just keeps trying to load and getting nowhere. There seems to be no sign of them fixing it either :-/

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.mothercare.ie/ ?
    It is working fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Working fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    This appears to be down for the last couple of weeks now. It just keeps trying to load and getting nowhere. There seems to be no sign of them fixing it either :-/

I've had this problem aswell for ages! But I just thought it was out Internet or my iPad. Even tho we have 150mb Broadband...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

I've been on it on 3 devices on 2 different internet connections in the last few weeks and all have been fine. What browser are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Sligo1 wrote: »
    I've had this problem aswell for ages! But I just thought it was out Internet or my iPad. Even tho we have 150mb Broadband...

So it's not just me!

• Advertisement

I've been on it on 3 devices on 2 different internet connections in the last few weeks and all have been fine. What browser are you using?

Google Chrome. Maybe that is the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

working fine for me in Chrome and has been for last few weeks

Just tried it on Internet Explorer and it worked not a bother. Strange! Thanks guys! :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Who is your ISP?
    It maybe a DNS issue.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Who is your ISP?
    It maybe a DNS issue.

It's UPC at home but I have had the same problem trying to access it through Chrome on my mobile, both via wifi and 3G.

I can view the website through Internet Explorer now thanks to advice on here l if you want to close the thread?

• Advertisement

I was just wondering as I tried it on all 3 of our connections and only using chrome on the chromebook and phone.
    Maybe re-installing Chrome will help.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I was just wondering as I tried it on all 3 of our connections and only using chrome on the chromebook and phone.
    Maybe re-installing Chrome will help.

Will try that. Thank you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

i find the website awful on my android tablet or phone, it keeps redirecting me to the home page (seemingly randomly)
    the desktop one on my pc (firefox) is a little better but still a poorly made website.
    I think i'm just bitter that the winnie the pooh bath seems to be gone
    still on the uk site,

may get it by parcel motel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

It randomly doesn't work for me either no matter what browser or device I'm using. I never found it too bad until they did a big site update about 6 months ago but it has been dreadful since and sooooo frustrating when it's being glitchy :mad: I emailed them to complain and they emailed back asking for specific problems but it hasn't improved since.

It randomly doesn't work for me either no matter what browser or device I'm using. I never found it too bad until they did a big site update about 6 months ago but it has been dreadful since and sooooo frustrating when it's being glitchy :mad: I emailed them to complain and they emailed back asking for specific problems but it hasn't improved since.

Actually today I went to use it on Internet Explorer and it didn't work either! Very strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I ordered stuff off mothercare last week, took me three attempts from my phone, and when I logged in to check the status of the order, I saw that there was three cancelled orders showing, as well as the one that went through. I never received a dispatch email either, but the item was delivered after 2 days (missed the delivery cos I got no email!)

Advertisement