Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Hardwareversand accept PayPal?

Options
  • 02-02-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi, just wanted to know if anyone ever had any issues using PayPal on Hardwareversand, as I'm ordering a few parts from them soon. Shows that they can't accept credit card via PayPal, but would adding funds to the PayPal account first work?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭IrlMonk

XylotoWolf wrote: »
    Hi, just wanted to know if anyone ever had any issues using PayPal on Hardwareversand, as I'm ordering a few parts from them soon. Shows that they can't accept credit card via PayPal, but would adding funds to the PayPal account first work?

Cheers.

Hi,
    Yes they accept PayPal no problem. 3% charge of your total.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

I'm not sure they do anymore, I ordered something Friday and the only option was prepayment. I've paid via PayPal with them before like but there was no option the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

No need for paypal if you have online banking. It's very easy to do a sepa transfer. I placed an order, sent bank transfer and order was dispatched 24 hours later. No real delay at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 XylotoWolf

zarquon wrote: »
    No need for paypal if you have online banking. It's very easy to do a sepa transfer. I placed an order, sent bank transfer and order was dispatched 24 hours later. No real delay at all.

How would I go about sending a sepa transfer? Wouldn't be too familiar with it. Any specific address to transfer the payment to, Order Ref. Number., etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

XylotoWolf wrote: »
    How would I go about sending a sepa transfer? Wouldn't be too familiar with it. Any specific address to transfer the payment to, Order Ref. Number., etc...

When you place an order, HWVS send you an email with the IBAN and BIC, which are the bank details. They will also give you a reference number to use as the senders reference on the transer. The process should be simple to send a transfer online via your bank with these details. Only took me about 2-3 mins to complete and the payment was acknowledged by HVWS 12 hours later and order shipped a few hours later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 SnailMan

It would only let me pay with bank transfer on my profile. I used a guest account without signing in and it gave me the paypal option.

Advertisement