Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling broadband and phone

Options
  • 03-02-2015 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have sent emails to Eircom (2 separate addresses) notifying my intention to serve notice on the cessation of my account. I note an impending €5.00 increase on my account and opted to cancel my subscription based on same. I've tried, over the last two days, to speak to someone via 1901 but to no avail.

Can someone please follow up on this for me?
    I can pm my details,
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    I have sent emails to Eircom (2 separate addresses) notifying my intention to serve notice on the cessation of my account. I note an impending €5.00 increase on my account and opted to cancel my subscription based on same. I've tried, over the last two days, to speak to someone via 1901 but to no avail.

Can someone please follow up on this for me?
    I can pm my details,
    Thanks
    Hello JACK BE NIMBLE

A call to the cancellations department on free phone 1901 will be required as an email is only required for confirmation. In some cases email notifications without firstly calling will not be processed.

Please contact cancellations on free phone 1901 and when you have entered your number as requested and when prompted press option 2 then option 3 then option 2 and you will get through to a member of cancellations.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭kilk

I rang 1901, the cancellations dept gave me an email address which so far I can't seem to get through to. My mail is returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kilk wrote: »
     I rang 1901, the cancellations dept gave me an email address which so far I can't seem to get through to. My mail is returned.
    Hi kilk

Please PM me the email address you are emailing and I'll check if it's the right one

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement