Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Rescue, the difference 6 weeks makes

• 03-02-2015 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Thought you might enjoy seeing how much progress our rescue cat has made. The first pic is from the day after we took her home from the vets after neutering, having picked her up off the street in early Dec. She was so dirty and neglected.

The second pic is about 6 weeks later. Isn't she pretty? She is an utter sweetheart too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

What lovely colourings and markings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

Her eyes are smiling, you clearly made the difference in her life! Thanks!

Interesting the surgery made on her side rather than on her belly. I've never seen that over here, but I have seen it several times in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭username000

Her eyes are smiling, you clearly made the difference in her life! Thanks!

Interesting the surgery made on her side rather than on her belly. I've never seen that over here, but I have seen it several times in Ireland.

Hi, thanks! She has made a big difference in our lives too, she purrs so loud it sounds like an aircraft coming in to land!

About the surgery, originally we thought we were doing TNR (trap, neuter, release) so when the vet got her they did the surgery on her side so that infection or problems could be easily seen from a distance after release.

However, she turned out to be tame and really friendly so we just never released her :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

Hi, thanks! She has made a big difference in our lives too, she purrs so loud it sounds like an aircraft coming in to land!

You could record that sound and try challenging the loudest purring cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tM4bPM6E_w

:D

Advertisement