Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Provider

Options
  • 03-02-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm having problems with my existing provider (another Irish provider) who I have been with for years. They moved me from shared hosting to business shared hosting last year (cost of course doubling) as they claimed I needed to move and this would suit.

they now claim my site is using too much CPU. This is despite having an average of only 400 visitors per day to a site that has no downloads (just an article based site). The raw server stats show average CPU running at under 10%. (there are spikes for short periods, but these are very short periods, and I can't even be sure that this isnt a problem with their server)

I suppose my question is that I now want to move, possibly to blacknight, but can you recommend to me, by looking at my current server stats, a package that will allow for current traffic and also for expansion? And can you assure me that you won't implement restrictions?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you can contact our sales team directly with some details we might be able to assess your requirements. If you email sales@blacknight.com they should be able to advise

Michele

Advertisement