Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

inside leg

• 03-02-2015 12:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a silly question here. Some jeans manufacturers just do the standard leg measurement. e.g. 34 x 34 end of. waist x leg

However I see some of them do a waist x INSIDE LEG

If my standard jeans length is 34 leg, what would my inside leg length be normally (32,30)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Hi

I have a silly question here. Some jeans manufacturers just do the standard leg measurement. e.g. 34 x 34 end of. waist x leg

However I see some of them do a waist x INSIDE LEG

If my standard jeans length is 34 leg, what would my inside leg length be normally (32,30)

I was always led to believe it was inside leg at all times. I've never taken out the measuring tape to prove this though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

ongarboy wrote: »
    I was always led to believe it was inside leg at all times. I've never taken out the measuring tape to prove this though.

oh ok , thanks.

ive always just thought of "leg" only lately ive seen "inside leg" on things and just presumed that was a different thing entirely

Advertisement