Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost username & password

Options
  • 03-02-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have lot my username and pasword for email eircom.net and cannot log in. No longer an Eircom customer. After 8 years and 2 house moves I never was asked for it until last week when I had a PC problem. Contacted customer services twice at 3Oc/min plus hold time.
    Do not have a phone bll for the old address where internet account was setup. However have copy of Agreement for Telephone Service for old address and old home phone no. This plus a brief explanation plus contact phone no.s  was sent to your Email  Seurity Dept by fax. On 30/01/15 at 1516 hrs.
    When can I expet a reply. I am a senior citizen tying to keep in conact wit my family spread aroud the globe. There is nothing personal/sensitive/paswords in my mail, just family gossip  Please can you give me my lost username and password.
    Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jimbly wrote: »
    I have lot my username and pasword for email eircom.net and cannot log in. No longer an Eircom customer. After 8 years and 2 house moves I never was asked for it until last week when I had a PC problem. Contacted customer services twice at 3Oc/min plus hold time.
    Do not have a phone bll for the old address where internet account was setup. However have copy of Agreement for Telephone Service for old address and old home phone no. This plus a brief explanation plus contact phone no.s  was sent to your Email  Seurity Dept by fax. On 30/01/15 at 1516 hrs.
    When can I expet a reply. I am a senior citizen tying to keep in conact wit my family spread aroud the globe. There is nothing personal/sensitive/paswords in my mail, just family gossip  Please can you give me my lost username and password.
    Thank You
    Hello jimbly

Can you please PM me the email address you used to email the details and I will request that this is looked in to further for you?

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement