Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC South Trades

Options
  • 03-02-2015 12:49pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans have the #2 overall pick in this years draft.

I'd be willing to package up the first 2 for an elite QB if anyone wants to do some business..

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've Matt Flynn he's looking for another big payday. you'd have to package up a bit more than that though....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

did you miss the part where i said elite...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Patiently awaits Heli to sign Tebow.................

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Tbh I'll roll with mettenberger if I have too!

Expect lots of ints! No change there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wait? What about pats?!

• Advertisement

Find it hard to get interested in other teams to be honest so Titans or nothing!

Advertisement