Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a plumber?

• 03-02-2015 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a reliable plumber? Central heating issue with switch cutting on and off. It's for a neighbour, not myself so I can't be more specific re symptoms.

Northside area. Thx for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Had an issue with my boiler last week. I got the number for a guy by the name of Niall Ryan (I'll send you on his number if you wish). He had the problem sussed and sorted within minutes of arriving. Turns out the circuit board in the boiler needed to be replaced. He had a spare circuit board in his van so we were back up and running very quickly. He made some adjustments to the heating system too and its now running better than ever. All in all, we were very impressed.

Advertisement