Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septic tank empting recommendations?

• 03-02-2015 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know how common this is in the city but the house I bought a few months ago has a septic tank and I'd like to get it emptied. I have no idea when it was last done but I'd say it'll need it sooner rather than later and it's a job I keep putting off as I have no clue about it nor does anyone I know as I've always been on mains sewage.

Does anyone have recommendations for someone they've used in the city? And how much should it roughly cost?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

look up the golden pages and find someone local to you. Its just something you get used to adding to the house maintenance list!. Usually after periods of heavy rain. Probably cost you €100?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Would it cost that little? I have it in my head that it's €300-400.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

it has to be affordable as its a regular enough job. no way its 300 - 400

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

http://septiceddie.ie

Give him a call, sound lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

James stokes in kildimo wont be beat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 kebris

Will also recommend James Stokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Thanks guys. I'll call them both tomorrow.

Advertisement