Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good quality clothes

• 03-02-2015 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get chinos, shirts, t shirts and a good tweed jacket.

Could any of you tell me where's best for quality please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Selected Homme (I'm presuming you're a guy?) have fabulously tailored clothes that are very reasonably priced. It really depends on how much you're willing to spend but I just find the quality fantastic of that brand for the price you pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Thanks a lot that looks like a great site! Is it only the tailored items on there that you'd recommend or would you recommend them in general?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

All of them really. If you're up east, Arnotts and Clery's both carry it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Asos.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭TwoGuysDublin

Mango Men for me. Have bought countless bits from them and I love the fit and the quality. They do great sales and are quite fashionable. Give them a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Agree both HE Mango and selected are fantastic quality for the price.

I bought some navy chinos, slim fit, by Mango and they are a great fit. Arnotts in my opinion has great variety and price range for men's clothes. Go there and have a wander.

Advertisement