Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

preschool/primary schools in Waterford

Options
  • 03-02-2015 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    My son is due to start pre school In. September and we just got an acceptance letter from de la salle in Stephens street. Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this school compared to maybe at declans down by the park?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

would you consider mount sion? its in the same area and an excellent school and pre school

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

Have you got an acceptance from St. Declans also?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 j8701

kayevajo wrote: »
    Have you got an acceptance from St. Declans also?

I am waiting for them to get back to me whether they have a place or not. I have left it a bit late to research probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 j8701

would you consider mount sion? its in the same area and an excellent school and pre school

no I was kind of set on st Stephens until I was thinking maybe the st declans one would be a nicer school,

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

j8701 wrote: »
    I am waiting for them to get back to me whether they have a place or not. I have left it a bit late to research probably.

Both schools are excellent, I'd have no fears about either of them

• Advertisement
Advertisement