Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a contemporary professional business suit in Limerick?

• 03-02-2015 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    as the subject line asks:
    Where can I buy a contemporary professional business suit in Limerick?

I have some professional interviews coming up and I could do with a new suit.
    I have a nice suit, but it's more of a wedding/special occasion kind of suit.

I'm after a contemporary professional business suit. Probably grey.
    My budget is €200-250.

I took a look in River Island and Next, but they didn't really have what I was looking for.

Suggestions please?
    PH

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

John Deignan Menswear, O'Connell Avenue, Limerick
    (061) 317492

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Noel's on Wickham Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Tk maxx? The suit place in the crescent (Camden square)? There's loads of bargains to be had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Tony Connollys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Noel Andrews, Thomas St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

Sexton's on Thomas Street too do really good quality ones.

Whenever I go home I but a couple of suits there. They have cheap ones that are only worn very occasionally, but tell them you want something that will last if worn often and they can help.

I'd wear the ones I buy from there once a week and they easily last a couple of years

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gazza1000

+1 for Sexton's on Thomas Street. Good variety of suits to meet all budgets. Lads in there are sound to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

+1 for Sextons. Sound lads.
    Noels as well but pricier imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I'm female, but have often bought clothes for my Dad and brother in Sextons, and definitely agree with all the other posters. The guys in there are SO sound. Really helpful, but not pushy. I've never felt under pressure to buy, yet they always go out of their way to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cian8

Zara if you want contemporary and will fit with your budget. Worth looking at Burton too - don't think the quality is great but often have good deals.

Online Next will have more choice and you can return to store so no hassle if you don't like it/doesn't fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Agree on Sextons, I've been shopping there for years and have always been well looked after, Mike O'Connells on Catherine St is also worth a ention, particularly if you're looking for larger sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Declan in sextons a great guy , well worth supporting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

vkid wrote: »
    +1 for Sextons. Sound lads.
    Noels as well but pricier imo

If Noel knows ya he'll cut you a deal. Connollys and Noels stock Remus etc so you should get one between 2 and 250. They'll prob throw a shirt and tie into a deal too

Advertisement