Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stannaway Road Area

Options
  • 03-02-2015 5:37pm

Hi, is anyone familiar with the area between, say, Stannaway Road, Kimmage Road, Kimmage Road West and Sundrive Road? I drive through it and it looks nice enough but I was hoping to get some input from people who actually live in the area or know it well enough.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I grew up living on Sundrive, its a weird area. It currently has a very broad mix of the Dublin population in terms of income, you could be very unlucky in who you end up living near or beside. My parents still own the house, the tenants for the most part get by. There has been very few "incidents" in regards the area.

I grew up living on Sundrive, its a weird area. It currently has a very broad mix of the Dublin population in terms of income, you could be very unlucky in who you end up living near or beside. My parents still own the house, the tenants for the most part get by. There has been very few "incidents" in regards the area.

Thanks for that, that's the exact impression I got from living close enough to it and passing through, mixed bag.

Having said that, I rang an agent today about a house in the area and he mentioned horses on the green out front :(

Advertisement