Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counter Top Display Unit Help Needed!!

Options
  • 03-02-2015 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there,

So I have developed a product and we have 5 stores in Dublin who are going to stock it which is great news. The problem I have now is trying to get a counter top display made for it.

I have called around every printer in Dublin practically and I am not having much luck, either the print run is too small or they just plain don't do that type of thing.

It's not a very big product, 75mm x 125mm, and I was looking for a counter top display with 2 bays in it.

I am nearly at my wits end! Can anybody help/point me in a better direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

What are you looking for it to be made of? You could get an off the shelf cardboard one to make do for now and then start working on a custom one. Someone posted a link to these guys the other day I plan on using them in the future. They do really small print runs too which is handy! If you are looking for something more substantial try Snow a couple of our suppliers get display stuff made with them and it is always superb.

What type of product is it?

Something like this if you need it this weekend I would have thought a custom printed one is going to take at least a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 stiofandebrun

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for it to be made from cardboard.

The product itself is a women's fashion accessory, it's a new product to that category.

I saw PixartPrinting but there off the shelf solutions are too big, I need something 75mm wide, basically A7 dimensions.

I'm driven up the wall at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

By the sounds of it I would have thought you are going to need it too soon to anything custom you'll probably have to use something to make do and then contact them to get them to do a custom size. How long do you have? Can you PM me more details on the product!

Advertisement