Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bermuda Flights from Dublin: £399 (Summer 2015)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Holiday sorted. Whoa
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

Holiday sorted. Whoa
    Thanks.

Sorry that I cost you £400 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Great spot but cost when you get there would put me off

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mirm

Great price but the cheapest hotel i could find for 9 nights was €1600 and that included nothing. very expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Maxmelay

Well the price is great. But once there, expect to spend at least 5 times the price you spend for the flight.

FYI, check here the standard prices of Bermuda.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Bermuda&city=Hamilton&displayCurrency=EUR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

A suggestion for anyone looking for accommodation in Bermuda, maybe try rental properties as oppose to hotels. I did so before and worked out great. This is website I used:
    http://www.bermudarentals.com/

For transport I would recommend hiring a scooter once you arrive there. Public transport is good, the pink buses run all over the island. Just to be advised, you cannot hire cars.

Advertisement