Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ri Ra Irish Bars

Options
  • 03-02-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,
    Was just wondering if anyone has any experience with Ri Ra Irish bars in the US? I applied for a position during the week, just wondered how long people were waiting for calls/interviews and where are the interviews held?
    If anyone got a job was the visa process straight forward and did it take long to get over to the States to start working?
    Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

gcorbs wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Was just wondering if anyone has any experience with Ri Ra Irish bars in the US? I applied for a position during the week, just wondered how long people were waiting for calls/interviews and where are the interviews held?
    If anyone got a job was the visa process straight forward and did it take long to get over to the States to start working?
    Thanks a million :)

I think I've heard this one before:

Rí Rá

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gcorbs

Cheers for that :)

Advertisement