Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading from IPhone 5 ?

Options
  • 03-02-2015 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

I have had an IPhone 5 for the past 18 months ... Battery doing my head in lately so it turns out I'm due an upgrade to IPhone 6 .269 euro ... What's better about the IPhone 6 ? ....I can also upgrade to a IPhone 5s for a lesser amount ...219 euro ...any advice appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

For 50 euro the upgrade to the 6 is definitely worth it. I've a 5s and everything about the 6 seems nicer even if I prefer a smaller phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Unless money is very tight or you prefer the smaller form factor of the 5S, get the 6.

Main differences are:
    - larger screen
    - better camera
    - Faster CPU
    Also other more minor additions:
    - Faster Wi-Fi
    - NFC for ApplePay support (not yet available in Ireland)
    - New sensor to detect elevation change

For the same storage capacity, the resell value of a 6 will be more than 50 euros over the one of a 5S. Also it will likely get full suport and software updates from Apple for one more year.

Advertisement